Friday 22 April 2011

Finally


So me and a rather new but truly adorable friend will soon be heading out to Berlin. I have been promising myself a trip there for well, lets say the last 8 years. Past boyfriends have got great pals there, bands on my label have toured there repetitively, brilliant things happen there and still I have not gathered my bollocks together and gone. So finally, upon meeting Liam and discovering our shared lack of Berlinesque frequentation we decided to book some cheap Ryanair tickets and bugger off over the royal wedding. Seems a rather fitting place to go. Especially when i can be visiting this place The Museum of Things

If anyone can advise me on other superb places to visit on my trip then I would love to know. I'd love to say I'll be adding some amazing photos and anecdotes but who really gives a crap anyway!?